Welcome to Edmonton Wedding Ceremonies
Edmonton Wedding Ceremonies by All Seasons, has been serving Edmonton, Saint Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, Morinville, Spruce Grove, Devon, Beaumont and surrounding communities since 1996. The team of professional male and female wedding officiants are specialized in personalized civil or spiritual wedding ceremonies. Your custom marriage ceremony can be at a wedding location of your choice.
One of our team of professional, provincially licensed, bilingual, male and female wedding officiants will meet with you to discuss and implement YOUR vision of your wedding ceremony. We will send you a sample wedding ceremony to work with, and you may personalize the wedding ceremony to reflect your own style, values, and personal spirituality as they are reflected in your wedding vows. You may craft your own wedding vows, and include others in the wedding ceremony. One of our specialties is involving children in the wedding ceremony in very memory making ways.
In addition, we will share our wedding experiences, resources and ideas with you so that together we can build a wedding ceremony you will remember and treasure forever and your family and friends will adore. From experience we know that your goal is to have a memorable and stress free ceremony. Our team of selected professional officiants know this, and are focused to support you, and help you and your guests experience your perfect day your way.
Please ask your caterer, photographer, reception venue host or D.J about Edmonton Wedding Ceremonies. I am sure you will be glad you did. We prize their valued opinions and enjoy working with these wedding professionals.
We invite you to browse the Edmonton Weddings web site for more information and we look forward to participating in your special day. If you have immediate questions or need information and pricing on our various wedding packages, please contact us via our web form.
What couples say about Edmonton Wedding Ceremonies
- "The ceremony was wonderful, everything we wanted it to be, and we had many people tell us what a beautiful wedding they thought it was. Thanks again for officiating our wedding.?If I know of anyone who is planning a wedding and needs an officiant, I will be sure to pass on my recommendation of you to them.
Jacqueline and Randy
- "Susan LeClair was great, sincere, caring and accommodating. We could tell she was truly happy for us! "
Justin & Tara
- "Laurie Rupert was professional and has a sense of humour. She remained calm on the day of our wedding which helped both of us remain calm and confident. She gave us some tips before the ceremony and made everything very easy to follow. We appreciated being able to have input into our ceremony and we had many comments about how beautiful the ceremony was, how it was fitting for both our personalities, and everything went as planned. Thank you for helping us create the day of our dreams."
Charlene & Colin
- "Laurie Rupert was fantastic! After the ceremony many of our guests commented on what a great job she did and we agree. She was a pleasure to work with and she made our day even more special!"
Lisa & James
- "Deborah Parr was excellent in every aspect. She is a delightful lady and she's good at what she does! Thanks again!"
Terri-Lynn & Terry
- "Laurie Rupert was amazing!! Her outfit was gorgeous, perfect for a bright summer day, and her friendly smile was comforting to a nervous bride! She was great."
Jennifer & Ryan
- "Hi Judy,
The ceremony was amazing!!!! Everyone was so pleased with the ceremony.
Actually, my cousin is getting married in October and she asked me for your contact information. She loved how you did the wedding ceremony. So if it's alright with you, I'll pass your email on to her.
Bonnie and Geoff
- "We would like to say a big thank you Kerry for performing our ceremony. You put us at ease during the ceremony and we think you are a wonderful officiant.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Mary and Clyde
- "Judy Blackstock was above and beyond what we expected. We are so thankful that she was part of our big day. She provided helpful tips and was very insightful. I was so happy that a dear friend of ours was able to conduct the majority of the ceremony. It truly made our day extra special and with Judy’s addition, it was truly perfect."
April & Neil
- "Debroah Parr was helpful and professional, with a sense of humour and personality. She was calming and friendly on the wedding day and gave us a peace of mind in knowing that the ceremony was all taken care of. Thanks Deb!"
Angeline & Kevin
- "Laurie Rupert was perfect for our wedding day. We thought she was great!"
Amy & Scott
- "Susan LeClair was great, she let us run the show and showed up ready and happy to perform a beautiful ceremony the way we wanted it. Thank you very much!"
Carly & Christopher
- "Deborah Parr was great! No complaints here :) On the day of our wedding, she was punctual and dressed very well, also helped with posing us for pictures and assisted my husband with pinning his corsage."
Chantal & Christopher
Need a Wedding Officiant in...
- All Seasons Weddings
- Calgary Weddings
- Gay / Lesbian Weddings
- Hamilton Weddings
- London Weddings
- Mississauga Weddings
- BBB Accredited Business